Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.122 brings many improvements
New Mobile Build hits the Insider devices
Microsoft today released a new cumulative update of Windows 10 Mobile 10586, bringing many improvements and fixes over the last official release. The new build is available for Windows Insiders on the Slow and Release Preview rings, but all non-Insiders may also receive it in the coming days.
Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.122
- Improved Kanji input experience while using Continuum.
- Improved the speed in which thumbnails appear for portrait videos.
- Improved Internet Sharing on select mobile network configurations.
- Fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge that prevented Word Flow input on some sites.
- Fixed an issue that previously prevented the option to “Close all Tabs” in Microsoft Edge from closing all open tabs.
- Improved IMS registration on select mobile network configurations.
- Fixed an issue where adding your MSA during OOBE would fail and prevent the account from being re-added after the failure.
- Improved the email sync experiences when connecting to Wi-Fi networks with a captive portal.
- Improved data connection profiles for dual SIM devices.
- Updated background processing of multiple changes to improve battery life of devices.
- Improved quality of video record to SD memory cards.
- Improved video recording audio in some cases.
- Improved overall OS reliability, including reliability of the Start screen, updates, and the Windows Feedback app
- Improved alarm reliability