Twitter for Windows 10 updated with GIF support and other new features
- On December 2, 2016
GIF support, Notifications for headline news, and more
The Twitter app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile has received a major update to version 5.4.0. Twitter UWP now allows you to add GIFs to tweets by tapping the new button and selecting a GIF from the categories. GIFs attached to Tweets do not count against the 140 character limit.
There are also other new things in this update, like new notification options for headline news. After updating to 5.4.0,Twitter will send notifications about what’s happening in the world by default. To disable the notifications go to the app Settings → Notifications. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and disable the notifications.
In addition, the new version of Twitter for Windows allows you to directly copy & paste images into Tweets, while the Send tweet button has been moved to the top right corner.
Cook like a boss with Yummly, available for Windows 10 Mobile and PC... June 4, 2016 | Michael
PicsArt Photo Studio updated with new tools... July 26, 2016 | Michael
Viber Out calling starts for Windows Phone... April 2, 2014 | Michael
6 cool UWP apps to edit photos on a Windows 10 device... February 9, 2018 | Windows Phone Area
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?