ooVoo video chat app hit the Windows Phone Store
- On June 11, 2014
ooVoo, one of the popular Skype-alternatives, is now available for Windows Phone, offering HD video and group video chats for up to 12 participants. The social video chat platform comes with a nice, modern design and easy to use interface. With more than 100 million active users, ooVoo now works on all popular platforms including iOS, Android, iPod, Mac, Windows PC, and now Windows Phone, so you can connect with all your friends.
What does ooVoo app offer?
- one-on-one video chat with anyone who has installed the app a supported platform
- group video calling for up to 12 people
- text chats – you can send text messages, pictures and video messages
- high-quality audio thanks to echo cancellation technology
- SuperClear Video – the app works well on low-speeds as the technology automatically adjusts in accordance with the bandwidth to ensure the best possible video quality
- Search – you can search for friends on social networks, Gmail, personal contacts or ooVoo
- Rich profile pages with statuses, profile pictures, covers and more information
- Chat history – old messages can be accessed at any time
ooVoo is a free app and it works on all smartphones running Windows Phone version 8 and above.