Microsoft will release a location-sharing app ‘People Sense’
- Windows Phone Area
- On February 21, 2015
People Sense will replace Rooms in Windows 10
Microsoft may be killing its ‘Rooms’ service soon, but a brand new app called ‘People Sense’ (codenamed ‘Buddy Aware’) will replace ‘Rooms’ in Windows 10 for Phones, as per a video leaked from Spanish website MSFT Place.
The new service ‘People Sense’ is still under development, but an early hands-on video reveals some of the app’s features.
You can invite people to a trusted circle and then share location in real time, send messages and make calls, use built-in navigation and more. The app will sync with your favorite places so you can share them with your trusted circle.
The app will probably offer integration with other third-party apps like Messengers and Navigation apps, and more functionalities will be added in future (official) builds. For example, ‘Rooms’ has integration with ‘Calendar’ and you can share lists with friends.
TagsLeaks Social apps Videos
Leaked Microsoft-branded phone could be the next mid-range Lumia... December 8, 2015 | Windows Phone Area
Another leaked photo of Microsoft Lumia 550... October 2, 2015 | Michael
Possible Lumia 530 specs – quite disappointing... July 22, 2014 | Michael
Redesigned Facebook Beta for Windows 10 Mobile... October 22, 2015 | Windows Phone Area
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?