Microsoft will release a location-sharing app ‘People Sense’
- Windows Phone Area
- On February 21, 2015
People Sense will replace Rooms in Windows 10
Microsoft may be killing its ‘Rooms’ service soon, but a brand new app called ‘People Sense’ (codenamed ‘Buddy Aware’) will replace ‘Rooms’ in Windows 10 for Phones, as per a video leaked from Spanish website MSFT Place.
The new service ‘People Sense’ is still under development, but an early hands-on video reveals some of the app’s features.
You can invite people to a trusted circle and then share location in real time, send messages and make calls, use built-in navigation and more. The app will sync with your favorite places so you can share them with your trusted circle.
The app will probably offer integration with other third-party apps like Messengers and Navigation apps, and more functionalities will be added in future (official) builds. For example, ‘Rooms’ has integration with ‘Calendar’ and you can share lists with friends.
Fhotoroom updated with HDR filter and Transparent Live Tile... July 7, 2014 | Windows Phone Area
Lumia Cityman (940XL/950XL) prototype revealed in photos... August 4, 2015 | Diyan
Tinder client 6tin released for Windows 10 Desktop and Mobile... January 16, 2016 | Windows Phone Area
Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 now supports ‘Messenger Day’... March 15, 2017 | Michael
- Is Antivirus Enough for Windows Security in 2022?
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications