Finally, Skype brings Video Messaging to Windows Phone
- On September 5, 2013
Video Messaging has arrived for all Windows Phone users with the latest Skype update.
Skype for Windows Phone has been updated to version 188.8.131.52, which enables sending video messages. The feature is not actually so new, since it was launched back in July, but only for those having Anrdoid or iOS devices. It remains a mystery why Microsoft didn’t launch this feature on its own operating system first. Now, video messages are enabled for all Windows Phone users.
With the new Skype you can record and share a personal video message, which can be played on recipient’s device. There are two alternative options to record a video : 1) open a conversation and tap on the + , or 2) if your friend is not accessible, you can tap the prompt and begin recording.
To try the new feature called Video Messaging, you need to update your app by visiting the Store or by clicking on this link. The new Skype version has also got some general fixes and speed improvements.
Telegram Messenger publishes its Win32 app in the Store... April 5, 2017 | Windows Phone Area
Skype UWP app updated for everyone with new features... April 11, 2017 | Windows Phone Area
Instagram adds lock screen support March 21, 2014 | Diyan
Skype for Windows Phone 8 & 8.1 will no longer receive updates... July 21, 2016 | Diyan
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?
- Gaming on smartphones has changed