Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 now supports ‘Messenger Day’
- On March 15, 2017
Snapchat-like stories for Messenger on the Windows 10 platform
Facebook has enabled the ‘Messenger Day’ feature on the Windows 10 app for PC and Mobile via a server update. However, right now you can only post, but not see other stories in the app. Theoretically, you will be able to share disappearing photos and videos with select friends (or everyone), which shows up at the top of the Messenger inbox – My Day. The feature is similar to Instagram Stories, another Snapchat-clone feature integrated into popular social apps.
How it works?
Create a post and tap the → at the bottom right. Tap ‘My Day’ to post it on the wall for everyone, or select a contact to send it as a message. You can choose who can’t see ‘My Day’ from the audience controls in Settings. Remove your or someone’s day post from the inbox by tapping and holding on it.
Messenger Day should be rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 in the coming days. No Store update is required to get the Stories.
Beer social network Untappd to update its Windows Phone app... February 19, 2017 | Michael
Universal Windows Apps for Facebook, Instagram and Messenger are coming soon... October 8, 2015 | Diyan
Instagram deletes pictures from third-party Windows Phone apps... July 30, 2013 | Diyan
Twitter client Tweetium updated with video upload... December 31, 2015 | Diyan
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?