Enpass updated with full-time Windows Hello support
Enpass gets updated for Windows 10
The popular password management app for Windows 10 devices has been updated to version 5.1. With this update, Enpass Universal Windows apps gets ‘Full-time’ support for Windows Hello biometric authentication. The app actually supported Windows Hello after the previous big update, but now Enpass doesn’t require you to enter the master password each time after the app is closed.
In addition to full-time Windows Hello, v.5.1 includes many other new features detailed below:
- TOTP – Enpass is now capable to save and show Time-based One-time Passwords.
- Option for Password History on Details Page.
- Option to Change Category on Details page.
- Improved Password Generator – Using the Diceware algorithm, Password generator can generate strong and pronounceable passwords in better way.
- Sensitive fields on Edit page will be displayed by bullets.
- Option to manually unlock using Windows Hello on Login page.
- Fixed an issue in changing Enpass Master password where presence of some Unicode characters was behaving unusually.
- Scaling issue in large displays fixed.
- Fixed an issue with WebDAV sync while using self-signed certificates.
- Other Bug Fixes.
Enpass UWP app costs $9.99 and it can be downloaded from the Windows Store.