Bitcoin Wallet released a UWP app for Windows 10 devices
Official Bitcoin app arrives in the Windows Store.
The popular Bitcoin payment system, BitPay, has released a brand new, official app for users running Windows 10. Bitcoin Wallet is a UWP app for mobile phones, PC and HoloLens, allowing you to pay online, send funds anywhere, buy and sell bitcoin, convert bitcoin into dollars, and more. The app has integration with Amazon gift cards and BitPay Visa Cards.
From the Store description:
- Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for loading, managing, and spending the BitPay Visa Card.
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for buying Amazon gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments – Integrates with hardware wallets like Ledger and TREZOR.
- Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
You can grab the Bitcoin Wallet app from the Store here.