Xbox Music updated with Recent playlists and performance improvements
A new update has been released for Xbox Music app for Windows Phones. Bug fixes, performance improvements and ‘Recent plays’ are among the new features in version 2.6.186 which is now live in the Windows Phone Store.
New features and changes according to the official changelog:
- Recent Plays feature
- Support for Kid’s Corner for smartphones running Windows Phone 8.1 GDR 1 Update.
- Smoother and faster performance while launching the app, and while browsing songs, artists, and albums.
- Album art and metadata improvements
- Black screens and unexpected exits have been fixed
- Playlist shuffle from everywhere
Xbox Music for Windows Phone is your personal music collection and tool for streaming and downloading songs from the Xbox Store. You can add songs to your personal collection, buy songs, create and edit playlists, and more. The app is available for free in the Store.