Windows Maps updated with Fluent Design and Bluetooth audio support
- Windows Phone Area
- On June 8, 2017
Microsoft improves the navigation app on Windows 10
The company rolled out two updates to Maps on Windows 10. The first update, available to all production devices (non-Insiders), brings the Maps app to version 5.1705. This update introduces some Fluent design elements to PC and Mobile users, in the form of nicely blurred app menus and a navigation bar.
But there is another, newer version of Maps (5.1706) for members of the public beta program (Windows Insider). This update gives a greater control over the voice navigation options, including the ability to handle audio via car’s Bluetooth for a crystal clear experience.
Users are able to select the voice volume – softer, normal or louder. Another new option is to play the voice navigation over Bluetooth when available. All these improvements should be rolled out to anyone outside of the Insider program in the coming weeks.
HERE removes its apps from the Windows 10 Store... March 15, 2016 | Michael
GPS Voice Navigation is $2.99 for the next 3 days... December 15, 2014 | Michael
Seapilot makes its way to Windows Phone January 2, 2015 | Windows Phone Area
Sygic GPS offline navigation debuts on Windows Phone... January 28, 2015 | Windows Phone Area
- Tips to Play Casino Games: Beginner’s Guide
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications