Windows Maps updated with Fluent Design and Bluetooth audio support
- Windows Phone Area
- On June 8, 2017
Microsoft improves the navigation app on Windows 10
The company rolled out two updates to Maps on Windows 10. The first update, available to all production devices (non-Insiders), brings the Maps app to version 5.1705. This update introduces some Fluent design elements to PC and Mobile users, in the form of nicely blurred app menus and a navigation bar.
But there is another, newer version of Maps (5.1706) for members of the public beta program (Windows Insider). This update gives a greater control over the voice navigation options, including the ability to handle audio via car’s Bluetooth for a crystal clear experience.
Users are able to select the voice volume – softer, normal or louder. Another new option is to play the voice navigation over Bluetooth when available. All these improvements should be rolled out to anyone outside of the Insider program in the coming weeks.
GPS monitor & webcam updated with new features and UI changes... October 1, 2015 | Windows Phone Area
Windows Maps now shows traffic information and incidents... September 17, 2015 | Windows Phone Area
Windows Maps updated with the ability to save your car’s location... October 29, 2015 | Diyan
HERE Maps updated for Windows Phones August 8, 2014 | Windows Phone Area
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?
- Gaming on smartphones has changed