What’s new in update 15063.540 for Windows 10 PC and Phones
Cumulative update for August released with build 15063.540
Windows 10 has a new official update for PC and Mobile. Build 15063.540 is available for all devices running the stable version of Windows 10 or Windows 10 Mobile.
Here is the full changelog,combined for PC and Mobile:
- Addressed issue where the policies provisioned using Mobile Device Management (MDM) should take precedence over policies set by provisioning packages.
- Addressed issue where the Site to Zone Assignment List group policy (GPO) was not set on machines when it was enabled.
- Addressed issue where the AppLocker rules wizard crashes when selecting accounts.
- Addressed issue where the primary computer relationship is not determined when you have a disjoint NetBIOS domain name for your DNS Name. This prevents folder redirection and roaming profiles from successfully blocking your profile or redirects folders to a non-primary computer.
- Addressed issue where an access violation in the Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature causes stop errors.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Windows Search Component, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Windows PDF Library, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows Subsystem for Linux, Windows shell, Common Log File System Driver, Internet Explorer, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.