Video chat app Glide is now on Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile
- On February 11, 2016
Send short video messages to friends
Glide video messenger is now available on Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile, allowing you to send short inline videos to the people in the chat. The app supports up to 50 users in a group chat, and the messages are visible to everyone in the room. All recordings are stored on the Cloud to save your disk space.
Glides can be watched whenever you want – the recordings do not disappear, so you can watch them multiple times from the cloud. You can also open one-to-one chat to communicate with your best friend using short videos. Sending a video is a piece of cake – just tap on the blue icon to start recording, and then tap again to send the message. Of course you can review it before sending.
The Glide app is available for free for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile.
Instagram for Windows 10 updated with support for viewing photo galleries... March 23, 2017 | Windows Phone Area
WhatsApp acquired by Facebook for $16 billion but remains independent... February 20, 2014 | Diyan
People app for Windows 10 Mobile updated with GroupMe support... December 3, 2015 | Diyan
Windows Phone now has a Snapchat competitor – WindUp... August 15, 2014 | Diyan
- McAfee WebAdvisor launched in the Store as a Microsoft Edge extension
- WhatsApp Beta updated with group descriptions. Live Location and Stickers coming soon
- Energy-Saving Tips For Portable Devices
- Spotify and Amazon Music pick up updates in the Microsoft Store
- Push notifications die today for Windows Phone 7.5 and 8.0