Video chat app Glide is now on Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile
- On February 11, 2016
Send short video messages to friends
Glide video messenger is now available on Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile, allowing you to send short inline videos to the people in the chat. The app supports up to 50 users in a group chat, and the messages are visible to everyone in the room. All recordings are stored on the Cloud to save your disk space.
Glides can be watched whenever you want – the recordings do not disappear, so you can watch them multiple times from the cloud. You can also open one-to-one chat to communicate with your best friend using short videos. Sending a video is a piece of cake – just tap on the blue icon to start recording, and then tap again to send the message. Of course you can review it before sending.
The Glide app is available for free for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile.
New Skype features available for Windows Phones... August 7, 2014 | Windows Phone Area
Popular Chinese app WeChat stops working on Windows phones... September 25, 2017 | Michael
Skype Qik – a new video messaging app October 15, 2014 | Michael
Nimbuzz for Windows Phone gets a new update... July 1, 2013 | Michael
- Tips to Play Casino Games: Beginner’s Guide
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications