A third firmware update for the HP Elite x3 brings fixes and improvements
HP Elite x3 gets a new firmware
HP is rolling out the third firmware update to the Elite x3 smartphone. Firmware version xxxx.xxxx.0018.0105 brings some improvements and fixes, and there are three known issues in this release. Here is the official change log provided by HP:
- HP Display Tools error popup of “We can’t run that here” is fixed.
- HP Device Hub support of accessories firmware upgrade is enabled.
- Handsfree double talk tuning parameters updated.
- QR code not recognized by certain apps such as Whatsapp, WeChat, is fixed.
- 3G support for 2nd SIM card is enabled.
- Device crash on repeated refresh of certain web sites such as att.com, yahoo.com, is fixed.
- Network registration status shown on Action Center pull down.
- Skype for Business app cannot be launched from Continuum external display.
- LAN port of HP desk dock does not have UI configurations.
- Too many failed unlock attempts, the device will be locked for security reasons. User can unlock the device at https://account.microsoft.com/devices.
To update your HP Elite x3, go to Settings → Update & security → Phone Update