Spotify for Windows Phone updated, track scrubbing added
Spotify has just released a major update to its Windows Phone 8 app. The popular audio streaming service debuted on the Microsoft’s mobile platform in February 2013 as a beta version. Now, the developer has removed the beta tag with an update bringing several new features and improvements. The new official version of Spotify for Windows Phone supports 19 languages and includes track scrubbing that didn’t exist in the beta version.
Spotify is a paid audio streaming service which gives you an access to a huge number of tracks with the possibility to take your playlist on the go with no connection needed. There is a 48h free trial of Spotify premium and after that you need to subscribe.
With Spotify you can:
- Listen millions of tracks
- Share your playlist and explore your friends’ lists
- Stream via WiFi
- Play your playlist without an Internet connection
- Synchronize your tracks between your phone and computer
- Receive or send music to your friends
- Tag your favorite music tracks
- Track scrubbing
The official Spotify app is available for free on the Windows Phone Store.