Preview build 17093 released to Insider Fast
Microsoft rolls out build 17093 to Windows 10 Insider
The Windows Insider team at Microsoft has a new build for everyone interested in testing development versions of Windows 10 with new features and improvements. The latest build for Insider Fast ring is 17093. It includes a hefty list with new features and changes that will become part of the official 1803 update this spring. Here’s what’s new for Windows 10:
- Game Bar: A completely redesigned game bar with dark and light themes, new clock, easy access to settings and capture.
- Graphic improvements: An experimental calibration feature is available in Settings → Apps → Video Playback. This Windows versions also supports HDR video for more PCs.
- Diagnostic Data: You can completely delete the Windows diagnostic data from your device
- Windows Defender has been redesigned and renamed to Windows Security.
- App Permissions: The Privacy section in Settings has new categories.
- Bluetooth: Actionable notifications when a new Bluetooth device is found
- Microsoft Edge: Hover the mouse at the top to access the address bar while in Full Screen mode (F11).
- Windows 10 S devices can use the Authenticator app to log in for apps and services.
- A long list with general changes and fixes.
- Known Issues you should be aware of.
Read the full changelog for build 17093 here.