PhotoBeamer with new improvements and high-res support
Nokia has just updated its innovative image transfer app PhotoBeamer.
According to the changelog, the new version 126.96.36.199 includes high-resolution image support, several improvements and bug fixes. PhotoBeamer is a mobile projector tool that enables you to show your pictures on any screen having a web browser. The app is simple and fast, you don’t need registration or set up. All you need to do is to connect your phone to the Internet using WiFi or 3G/4G mobile network. You don’t need cables, it’s all done wirelessly.
To use PhotoBeamer follow the steps below:
- Go to www.photobeamer.com
- Open the App on your Lumia device
- Select an album you want to view on the remote screen
- The website will generate a QR code. Scan the QR code with your phone
- Your photos will be displayed on the bigger screen
- Swipe left or right to display all files
The app is exclusively for Nokia Lumia devices. It works on Windows Phone 8. You can download PhotoBeamer from the Windows Store here.