NEO M1 is a sleek-looking, dual-OS smartphone for just $179.99
NEO M1 is an ultra-slim dual-OS smartphone, priced at just $179.99 contact free, with very attractive design and specs. It is made of aluminum, with thickness of just 5.99mm, 143.2mm tall, 70.4mm wide, and a weight of 148 grams. M1 will ship with either Android 4.2 Jelly Bean or Windows Phone 8.1, by user’s choice.
Protected by 0.5mm Gorilla Glass 3rd generation, the NEO M1 promises a 40% increase in overall strength and 40% less visible scratches. There is a 5-inch HD screen with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution (326ppi), an excellent 13-megapixel Sony BSI camera on the back side, including Exmor RS photosensitive components, 5 lenses, infrared filter and more.
Customers can use real time HDR, thanks to a quad-core processor running at 1.3 GHz. Other specs include 1GB of RAM, 8GB inbuilt storage, microSD slot, 2000 mAh battery, and a 5MP front-facing camera.
NEO M1 is offered in black. The phone will start shipping with Android, while the Windows Phone 8.1 version will be available in a few months. NEO offers a 50% discount to 500 units until April 25th, while the first orders will be shipped on May 5th.
Microsoft decided to eliminate the license fees for its mobile platform, a move that is expected to attract many new manufacturers and increase the number of Windows Phone devices in 2014.
- Model: NEO M1 – Black
- Color: Black
- Operating System Dual Operating System: Android 4.2 OS (default) | Windows Phone 8.1 (Not available yet)
- Network: GSM, WCDMA (HSPA+)
- Band: GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA: 900/2100MHz
- Carrier: Unlocked
- Screen: 5 inch HD screen, 1280*720 pixel, 326ppi
- Processor: 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 quad-core chipset
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel Sony BSI lens
- Front Camera: 5-megapixel lens
- Battery: 2000 mAh lithium Battery
- SIM Card: micro SIM card
- Dimension: 143.2 * 70.4 * 5.99mm
- Weight: 148g