Microsoft’s Social News app lets you share local events and articles
- On January 5, 2015
Create and publish stories on the go
The new application by Microsoft, Social News Beta, allows you to find, write and share interesting stories happening around you. After creating a new account or logging with your Facebook account the app detects your location and starts showing local events and stories from your area.
You can also explore the world map and find other interesting stories, follow authors, like, comment and share their articles.
The ‘My Articles’ section shows all your articles, and by tapping on the icon on the bottom of the screen you can start creating new stories.
You can add a photo or video, write the headline and the story, and then tap on the map to select address, category and article language. Then just click on ‘send’ and your story is published.
Social News Beta download link
Flipboard app available for download after a recent false start... October 2, 2014 | Diyan
CBS News gets Push notifications for Headline News... January 16, 2015 | Michael
Foursquare released its check-in app ‘Swarm’ for Windows Phone... August 13, 2014 | Diyan
Path social network lands for Windows Phone 8... January 18, 2014 | Diyan
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?
- Gaming on smartphones has changed