Microsoft will release a location-sharing app ‘People Sense’
- Windows Phone Area
- On February 21, 2015
People Sense will replace Rooms in Windows 10
Microsoft may be killing its ‘Rooms’ service soon, but a brand new app called ‘People Sense’ (codenamed ‘Buddy Aware’) will replace ‘Rooms’ in Windows 10 for Phones, as per a video leaked from Spanish website MSFT Place.
The new service ‘People Sense’ is still under development, but an early hands-on video reveals some of the app’s features.
You can invite people to a trusted circle and then share location in real time, send messages and make calls, use built-in navigation and more. The app will sync with your favorite places so you can share them with your trusted circle.
The app will probably offer integration with other third-party apps like Messengers and Navigation apps, and more functionalities will be added in future (official) builds. For example, ‘Rooms’ has integration with ‘Calendar’ and you can share lists with friends.
Official Facebook app with new update for Windows Phone... October 7, 2013 | Michael
Messaging app with integrated Skype gets demoed on Video... September 6, 2015 | Windows Phone Area
Wei Yan Sofia could be a dual-boot smartphone with Windows 10 and Android 5... February 8, 2015 | Michael
Skype Qik and Facebook Messenger receive updates... November 15, 2014 | Michael
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?
- Gaming on smartphones has changed