HERE Maps updated with more building footprints and improved transit lines
- On October 30, 2014
Nokia rolls out improved HERE maps to Windows phones
Nokia periodically updates its HERE maps for every continent and country, adding new features and improving existing ones.
360.HERE blog reveals more about the latest improvements in Nokia’s maps.
In addition to the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, the new Maps include more details shown when needed. Building footprints or simply ‘numbers’ are now available for 4 more countries in Europe – The Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium and Italy.
HERE Maps also get improved transit information for some major US cities like Chicago.
The latest map of your country is ready for download. Follow the steps:
Go to Settings -> Applications -> Maps -> Check for updates
Then just click on the maps you want to update and wait a few minutes
The improved Maps finally available for everyone on Windows 10... June 21, 2016 | Diyan
Satya Nadella voted against the Nokia deal... September 26, 2017 | Michael
HERE removes its apps from the Windows 10 Store... March 15, 2016 | Michael
Garmin to launch Bluetooth Heads-up Display car navigation for Windows Phone 8... July 8, 2013 | Michael
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?