LINE universal app published for Windows 10 Mobile
- On March 14, 2016
The messaging app is now available for Windows 10 PCs, tablets and phones
After releasing the LINE app for Windows 10 last month, the company has today made its new Universal app available for phones running Windows 10 Mobile.
The Universal LINE app version 5.0 comes with UI changes, improved performance, faster boot and resuming, and some new features like the ability to send all types of files.
LINE for Windows 10 allows you to communicate with friends for free through voice, & video calls and text messages. The app includes a Timeline where you can post updates about what you’ve been doing, texts, location, upload photos and videos, and more.
LINE currently has over 600 million users around the globe. Download the Windows 10 app for free from Microsoft Store.
Socl Network with New Features and Improvements... August 15, 2014 | Windows Phone Area
Instagram for Windows 10 updated with multiple photos in posts... April 21, 2017 | Windows Phone Area
inKin fitness-social app launched for Windows 10 Mobile... May 6, 2016 | Windows Phone Area
Skype Qik – a new video messaging app October 15, 2014 | Michael
- Is Antivirus Enough for Windows Security in 2022?
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications