inKin fitness-social app launched for Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows Phone Area
- On May 6, 2016
Connect with friends via different fitness trackers
The fitness-oriented social app inKin has launched its official Windows 10 Mobile app. The app allows you to connect your fitness trackers and collect health and fitness data from different devices and apps.
InKin supports Microsoft Band, FitBit, Garmin, Jewbone, Withings, iHealth, Lumo, Misfit and the Moves app.
InKin allows you to set goals for different metrics to help you stay focused on the progress. You can join public challenges and compete with other users, or create private competitions to challenge friends. You can also challenge an opponent to start a 24-hour duel.
The app has a dashboard to display your daily progress, challenges and competitions.
ClipInMedia releases four Premium fitness apps for Windows Phone... January 24, 2014 | Diyan
Drawing function comes to Skype for Windows Phone... October 20, 2014 | Windows Phone Area
The Best Health Apps for Windows April 14, 2019 | Filipe
LocalEvents: the best way to discover Facebook Events... May 5, 2014 | Windows Phone Area
- Is Antivirus Enough for Windows Security in 2022?
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications