inKin fitness-social app launched for Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows Phone Area
- On May 6, 2016
Connect with friends via different fitness trackers
The fitness-oriented social app inKin has launched its official Windows 10 Mobile app. The app allows you to connect your fitness trackers and collect health and fitness data from different devices and apps.
InKin supports Microsoft Band, FitBit, Garmin, Jewbone, Withings, iHealth, Lumo, Misfit and the Moves app.
InKin allows you to set goals for different metrics to help you stay focused on the progress. You can join public challenges and compete with other users, or create private competitions to challenge friends. You can also challenge an opponent to start a 24-hour duel.
The app has a dashboard to display your daily progress, challenges and competitions.
Facebook Messenger updated with instant photo sharing and group support... June 6, 2014 | Diyan
Instagram, Vine, Storyteller and other great apps are coming to Windows Phone... October 26, 2013 | Diyan
Redesigned Facebook Beta for Windows 10 Mobile... October 22, 2015 | Windows Phone Area
Instagram deletes pictures from third-party Windows Phone apps... July 30, 2013 | Diyan
- Tips to Play Casino Games: Beginner’s Guide
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications