First fixes for the RTM AU Build now available for Insiders
Windows 10 Build 14393.3 released to Insiders
Microsoft has released the first cumulative update for Windows 10 Anniversary Update (AU) Build 14393 for PC and Mobile. The update brings Insider Fast devices to build 14393.3 and if there are not other urgent fixes in the coming days, this version should be released to everyone after August 2.
The cumulative update comes with a changelog with the improvements for PCs and phones:
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We have fixed a problem with text input with Korean Input Method Editor (IME) in some Store apps.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue with apps that synchronize using DDE for inter-process communication.
Even if this build is the official one released on August 2 (but we doubt it), Microsoft will continue to release monthly cumulative updates with bug fixes and improvements to the OS, while all Windows Insiders will soon be able to install builds from the Redstone 2 branch and test new features.
Meanwhile, a build 14393.5 compiled on July 21 could be released to Insiders for testing early next week.