Facebook and Viber pick up major updates
- On August 5, 2014
Two of the most popular apps for Windows Phone pick up important updates. Facebook app v5.3 arrives with a new design, video upload, and other features that were previously available in BETA. Viber updates to version 4.2.1 with Hold & Talk, new sticker menu, and some other additions.
Microsoft has added a bunch of new goodies to its Facebook app for Windows Phone. The app now has a new improved design for a better user experience. The app performance has been improved by fixing minor bugs so Facebook Beta should smoother than before, according to Microsoft.
A new functionality is ‘Video upload’ – you can upload videos directly from a Windows Phone device. The app integrates with People Hub and you will see more information about friends including galleries and events.
The new version of Viber allows you to send instant voice messages using Hold & Talk feature.
Other changes for version 4.2.1 are:
- New standalone sticker menu
- New call screen
- Default background
- Improved performance while loading conversation
- Support for new languages: Bulgarian and Persian
You can update the apps by clicking on the links below.
Skype Qik and Fhotoroom pick up new features in latest updates... December 12, 2014 | Michael
LINE now allows you to chat with 200 people at once... September 14, 2016 | Diyan
Twitter with new update for Windows Phone... October 9, 2013 | Michael
How the iOS-ported Facebook apps can eat up your storage capacity... June 10, 2016 | Diyan
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?