Disqus updates bring a dark theme, channels and design changes
- On January 26, 2015
Two updates for Disqus on Windows Phone within a week
Disqus, a popular blog comment system on the Internet which is also used in our website, has released two updates to its Windows Phone application in a week.
First, there was a version 2.2 bringing an optional dark interface so you could easily switch between white and dark theme from settings. The update also fixed notifications not appearing correctly on Live Tile and Notification Center.
The most recent update and version 2.3 introduce a revamped and smaller header. There is a new ‘Channel’ feature with only three categories (for now) so users can interact with the community discussing topics they are interested in. The category named ‘Pilot Threads’ is about movies, ‘Talk Shop’ offers popular Fashion topics, while ‘Discuss Disqus’ is a place where you can talk about new Disqus features and improvements.
The company will soon add more Channels along with the ability to start a topic from the app. The current version of Disqus on Windows Phone is available to download from the Store.
Windows Phone apps updated: Facebook, Instance, 6tag... September 1, 2013 | Diyan
WhatsApp updated with an Emoji search bar... August 31, 2017 | Diyan
Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 now supports ‘Messenger Day’... March 15, 2017 | Michael
Drawing function comes to Skype for Windows Phone... October 20, 2014 | Windows Phone Area
- How the Gaming Industry is Influencing the Fashion World
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?