Deezer for Windows Phone gets a major redesign
Deezer is a popular French music streaming service with more than 30 million users, including 4 million paying subscribers. The company has just updated its Windows Phone app to version 2.0. The new Deezer has a completely new UI. The design is modern and clean and the interface is definitely better. The developers have addressed some bugs and stability issues. With the new improvements and design, Deezer is really attractive and you can easily choose it over the other popular music services.
With Deezer you can enjoy free streaming during the first 12 months, but they will be interrupted by short ads. After the first 12 months your access to free music will be restricted to 2 hours per month. Of course, if you upgrade to a premium plan you will get an unlimited access and all ads will be disabled. You have a free trial period of 15 days for the premium plans.
With Deezer v 2.0 you can:
- Listen more than 25 million tracks
- Sync music to other devices
- Have an access to your music on PC, tablet and phone
- Enjoy no ads streaming with the premium service
- Receive music recommendations from Deezer’s editors
- Listen themed or artist radio channels
- Have a live tile on the home screen
- Pin your favorite track to the home screen
- Have direct access to your music library
You can download Deezer from the Windows store.