AutoCAD 360 app is now available for Windows 10 Mobile and Desktop
AutoCAD 360 updated to become a Universal Windows app
Autodesk has just published its completely overhauled universal app for Windows 10 devices. AutoCAD 360 now brings a unified drawing experience across the Desktop and the Mobile platform.
AutoCAD 360 Universal app has received a complete UI overhaul and other minor tweaks and improvements. The app offers professional drafting and drawing tools that can be used by designers and architects on the go.
However, this is a mobile, lighter version of the full-featured AutoCAD program for PCs (Win32). The app could be useful for all users who want to make light edits to their projects or just to view them on a mobile device.
The app allows you to:
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Measure accurately using the distance measurement tool while on site
• Keep drawings up to date by saving edits as you go
• Work offline and sync your changes once back online
• Share your designs with others directly from mobile
• View drawings from a multitude of cloud storage services (Google Drive, OneDrive, Buzzsaw, Dropbox, and more)
• Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers