6tin for Tinder gets an improved Home page
- On September 11, 2015
Received super-likes and an Undo button
Popular Tinder client for Windows Phone called 6tin has got a new update to version 2.8. The latest update brought new home UI and features.
6tin for Windows Phone now has an ‘Undo’ button on the home screen, so you can easily see the last passed users. The updated app partially supports the new Tinder feature called ‘super-likes’ – you can see super-likes received, but the ability to send super-likes will be coming in next app versions.
6tin version 2.8 also displays the remaining number of likes.
6tin for Tinder allows you to connect with people around you in a different and funny way. You swipe to like or pass people and if someone likes you back then you can chat with that person.
- 7 Different Ways to Get Hired as an IT Professional in 2022
- Mobile Technology and Applications are Progressively Improving: The Trend of Gaming Apps
- How Online Gaming is Changed Due to the Rapid Rise and Development of Mobile Applications
- Why Is the Online Gambling Industry So Dependent on the Mobile Industry?
- Gaming on smartphones has changed